What causes erectile dysfunction?
Many different factors affecting your vascular system external NIH external link, the NIH external nervous system, and the endocrine system can cause or affect ED.
Although you are more likely to develop ED as you grow older, aging does not cause ED.
Certain diseases and conditions
The following diseases and conditions can lead to ED:
- type 2 diabetes
- cardiovascular disease
- high blood pressure
- chronic kidney disease
- multiple sclerosis external
- Peyronie’s disease
- injury to prostate cancer treatment of one of the including radiation and prostate surgery
- injury to the penis, spine, prostate, bladder, or pelvis
- cancer surgery for another
Men with diabetes are two to three times as likely than men without diabetes to develop ED.
Taking certain medications
ED can be a side effect of many common medications, e.g.
- Blood pressure medications NIH is an external link
- antiandrogens-drugs used in the treatment of prostate cancer NIH external link
- antidepressants external link of NIH
- tranquilizers, or tranquilizers — medicines that make you feel cool or sleepy
- diet pills, or medicines that keep you from going hungry
- wound healing
- See a list of specific medications that may cause ED
With Erectile Dysfunction (ED), it is difficult to find or maintain an erection that is strong enough to have sex. When ED becomes a common and troubling problem, your primary care provider or urologist can help.
ED may be a major warning sign of cardiovascular disease indicating a blockade formed in the human vascular system. Other studies have shown that men with ED are at greater risk for heart disease, stroke, or circulatory problems in the legs. ED also causes:
- Depression on a person and his partner
If ED affects a man’s well-being or his relationship, he should be treated. Treatment is intended to correct or improve erectile function, improve circulatory health and improve a man’s quality of life.
ED can be caused by health problems, emotional problems, or both. Some of the dangers are:
- Being over 50 years old
- High blood sugar (Diabetes)
- High blood pressure
- Having a heart attack
- Having high cholesterol
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Lack of exercise
Some guys are sexually active in their elderly. Finding and treating the cause of ED is an important first step.
Buy online in the USA :-