Glyco 6 Cream contains a mix of Co-Zartan. Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that keeps your body from engrossing excessively salt, which can cause liquid maintenance. Losartan is an angiotensin II receptor opponent. Losartan keeps veins from narrowing, which brings down circulatory strain and enhances bloodstream.
Glyco 6 Cream is utilized to treat (hypertension). It is likewise used to bring down the danger of stroke in specific individuals with coronary illness.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Prevention of heart attack and stroke
- Heart failure
What is GLYCO 6 CREAM?
Losartan may also be used along with other medicines in the treatment of certain conditions as recommended by the doctor. It is used with Hydrochlorothiazide to reduce the risk of stroke in high blood pressure patients with an enlarged heart.
Cozartan 50 mg pills is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It relaxes lifeblood vessel by blocking the action of a chemical that normally makes lifeblood vessels tighter.
This lowers the lifeblood pressing, allow the blood to flow more evenly to different organs and the heart to pump more efficiently.
Adverse effects Of GLYCO 6 CREAM
- Weakness in arms, hands, legs or feet
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Acid or sour stomach
Special Precautions And relative Warnings
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- It can make you feel dizzy for the first few days. Rise slowly if you have been seated or lying down for a long time.
- Your MD may get regular tests done to monitor the level of urea, creatinine, and potassium in your lifeblood.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen, along with this pills without consulting your MD.
Store Losartan at 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F), away from moisture, and away from light. Keep this medicine away from children and pets. read more: Glyco 6 Cream
|Treatment||BEAUTY & SKIN CARE|
|Pack Size||1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s|