Halovate Cream belongs to a group of medicine called steroids. It is used for the treatment of allergic disorders and inflammatory skin conditions. It provides relief from swelling, redness, and itching in the affected area.
Halovate Cream is only meant for external use and should be used as advised by your doctor. You should normally wash and dry the affected area before applying a thin layer of the medicine evenly on the affected skin.
Halobetasol (0.05% w/w)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Corticosteroid -responsive dermatoses
- Skin itching
- Red skin
- Small blisters
- Skin inflammation
- Skin itchiness
What is CREAM?
Halovate Cream is a potent steroidal medication used to treat redness, itching, swelling, and irritation associated with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, insect bites, and severe allergies.
Halovate Cream is a steroid. It toil by blocking the manufacture of certain chemical courier (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy.
Apply the missed dose as soon as you think of. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for the next scheduled application. Do not use extra pills to make up for the missed dose.
An overdose of this medicine is not likely to cause severe symptoms. However, ingestion of this medicine may cause harm and immediate medical intervention may be required.
- Stinging, burning or itching at the application area
- Burning or itching
- Skin rash
- Dry skin
- Skin atrophy
Special Precautions And Related Warnings
- do not cover or bandage the treated area
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your MD before using this pills on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your work force before and after applying Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be use.
- do not wash the use area after Immediate applying Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your MD.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of pills to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this drug in your eyes or nose or lips.
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets. read more: Halovate Cream
|Pack Size||1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s|