Seroflo Inhaler 25mcg+125mcg (Salmeterol+Flutieasone) is an effective combination that provides symptomatic relief and prevents chronic bronchitis, asthma Shop Seroflo Inhaler 25mcg+125mcg Online in USA. Know Uses, Side Effects and Safety, Interactions, Price, Warnings and user ratings.
Seroflo inhaler 25/125mcg (Salmeterol+Fluticasone propionate) is a combination of two medications useful for the regular long-term treatment and management of reversible obstructive airways problem, like: Asthma, where a combination drug is consider appropriate.
Seroflo 25/125Mcg Inhaler: How To Use
The below mentioned instructions provided with your seroflo 25/125mcg inhaler:
- Take off the mouthpiece cover and shake the seroflo 25/125mcg inhaler.
- Breathe out as far as you can and then put the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Begins to inhale and press down on the top of the seroflo 25/125mcg inhaler to release a dose of fluticasone and salmeterol while still breathing in through your mouth until your lungs are full, and then hold your breath for very few seconds.
- Remove the inhaler and breathe normally.
- Exchange the mouthpiece cover.
- Rinse your mouth after take.
Seroflo Inhaler 25/125Mcg: When Not Be Use:
You should avoid using seroflo 25/125mcg inhaler if you are suffering from:
- Are allergic to salmeterol or fluticasone or any component of seroflo.
- pregnant or are breastfeeding, without consulting with your physician.
- diabetic, without consulting with your physician, as the fluticasone in seroflo 25/125mcg inhaler may enhance your glucose levels.
- Have tuberculosis of the lung or other long term lung diseases.
- Have pre-existing cardiovascular problems, heartbeat problems or thyrotoxicosis (high levels of thyroid hormone). Without consulting with your physician.
- Are using other drugs that may interact with seroflo 25/125mcg inhaler, for instance: Ritonavir or HIV infection, Ketoconazole for fungal infection, or the Beta-blocker Propranolol.
How Long Should Use Seroflo 25/125Mcg Inhaler:
You should continue to use your seroflo 25/125mcg inhaler as long as is advise by your physician and you should not stop using your seroflo inhaler 25/125mcg even if you feel better.
Seroflo 25/125Mcg Inhaler Side Effects
Usually, some common reported side effects when using seroflo inhaler 25/125mcg are cause to the fluticasone ingredient and like: A sore throat or tongue rashes, which may be cause to Candida infection (thrush), hoarseness or throat irritation problem and contusion in the skin burning. Side effects due to the salmeterol component such as: Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), Headache, Tremor (shaky or tense feeling), palpitations, mouth or throat irritation and muscle pain. Pneumonia was shown in studies of patients with COPD. Read More : Click Here