Sporlac DS is use for the treatment of gastrointestinal problems caused due to imbalance of gut flora in the stomach. It contains lactic acid bacilli, known as Lactobacillus sporogenes, which is a probiotic in nature. Its helps to improve the environment of the microflora in the human gastrointestinal tract and boost the health of the digestive tract. It is use for the treatment and prevention of diarrhea associated with excessive use of antibiotics.
This tablet can also be use to aid conditions like poor digestion. It helps to increase the absorption of nutrients by improving the number of good bacteria in the intestine. Its also helps in recovery cause due to infections in the intestines and antibiotic usage that disrupt the natural microflora present in the gut. this also benefits people who experience flatulence and gastrointestinal problems such as irregular bowel movement.
It is compose of Lactobacillus which is a normal colonizer of the intestine. It works by inhibiting the growth of harmful microorganisms in the gut by producing lactic acid. This lactic acid makes the environment of the intestine unfavorable for the growth of harmful bacteria. This also helps in restoring the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset after antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
It is advised to take this capsule as directed by your doctor. If you are taking this along with antibiotics, make sure to maintain the time gap of at least 2 hours for effective results. It usually does not cause any side effects when taken as recommended by your doctor. However, in case of an overdose of this medication, it can lead to stomach complications.
Lactic acid bacteria: Not less than 120 million spores
Key uses/benefits of Sporlac DS Tablet:
- Helps in restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine
- Useful in the treatment and prevention of diarrhea caused by various infections
- Used to treat and prevent diarrhea caused due to the use of antibiotics
- Useful to help in conditions like poor digestion
- Aids in the absorption of nutrients by improving the number of good bacteria in the intestine
- Helps in recovery from illnesses caused due to infections in the intestines and antibiotic usage that disrupt the
- natural microflora present in the gut.
- Useful to treat people experiencing flatulence and gastrointestinal problems such as irregular bowel movement.
- Can be used to treat indigestion caused by the damage of the intestinal epithelium and the change of the
- composition of the normal microflora of the intestine
- Plays a role as a supportive therapy to improve the functioning of the intestinal tract
- Helps to manage infections of the stomach and intestine such as gastroenteritis and colitis
Directions for use:
Take this capsule as advised by your doctor. You should not consume it more than the recommended daily dose as it may lead to side effects. You can take this medicine with or without food, as recommended by your doctor. Read More : Click Here