Levolin Inhaler is a bronchodilator medicine that relaxes the muscles in the airways leading to the lung and improves the amount of air flow to and from the lungs. It is used to prevent and treat the symptoms of asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
What is LEVOLIN INHALER?
- LEVOLIN INHALER contains the active substance levosalbutamol which belongs to the group of medicines called fast-acting bronchodilators.
- Bronchodilators help keep airways in the lungs open, allowing easier air flow Bronchodilators help to relieve feelings of chest pain and cough.
- LEVOLIN Inhaler is used in adults, adolescents, and children aged 4 to 11 years.
How LEVOLIN INHALER working
- Levolin Inhaler is a bronchodilator. It toil by comfortable the muscles in the airways and widens airways. This makes breathing easier.
HOW TO USE LEVOLIN INHALER
Check the label for directions before use. Shake the inhaler. While you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the inhaler one time to freeing the medicine and hold your breath for 10 seconds. Repeat until you have inhaled the number of puffs as advise by the MD.Afterwards, rinse your mouth rigorously with water and spit it out. read more : Levolin Inhaler
Take the missed dose as soon as you think of. If it is nearly time for the next scheduled shot, then the missed dose can be skipped.
Contact your MD immediately if an overdose with this pills is suspected. Symptoms of an overdose may include dry mouth, shaking, chest pain, increased heart rate, convulsions, and fainting.
- Allergic reactions followed by swallowing, itching, rush, pressure drop and confusion, and collapse.
- Feel your heart beat faster or stronger than usual (palpitations).
- a feeling of trembling
- A headache
- Irritation of the mouth and throat
- muscle cramps
- sleep disturbances or behavioral disorders such as anxiety and irritability
- cardiac arrhythmias
Special Precautions And Related Warnings
This pills is not recommended for use in pregnant female unless absolutely necessary. Consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits of use before using this medicine.
This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women as the effect on the nursing infant is not clinically established. Your MD may ask you to discontinue breastfeeding if the use of this pills is necessary.
- Store it at controlled space temperature (between 2°C and 25°C). Protect from light and excessive heat.
|Treatment||Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)|
|Pack Size||1 Inhaler/s, 3 Inhaler/s, 6 Inhaler/s|