Calaptin 240 SR Tablet (Verapamil) is used to treat angina (heart-related chest pain), high BP and some types of irregular heartbeats (arrhythmia). Shop Calaptin SR 240mg Online in USA. Know Uses, Side Effects and Safety, Interactions, Price, Warnings and user ratings.
To diagnose supraventricular tachycardia, a rhythm disturbance of the heart. It is also recommended for controlling heart rate response to other rhythm disturbances, specifically atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter. It may also be helpful for other conditions as determined by your health expert. Calatine SR 240 Mg drug is a calcium channel blocker. It functions by slowing the electrical conduction in the heart, slowing heart, rate, and normalizing heart rhythm.
How To Use Tablet
Take Verapamil SR 240 Mg (Verapamil) tablet strictly according to your physician’s direction or according to the instructions on the tablet label. Do not alter the dosage of Calaptin SR 240 Mg tablet unless your physician advises you to do so. Also, do not take Calaptin SR 240 Mg medicine after the prescribed period is over. Totally medications come along with a patient leaflet. Refer the instructions in them for detailed explanations on that particular drug. Verapamil 240 Mg medicine can be consumed with or without food. Always store this Calaptin SR 240 Mg drug in a cool and dry place.
Overdose: seek emergency medical help or contact the health expert in case of an overdose.
Missed dose: use the missed dose of Calaptin SR 240 Mg drug as soon as you remember. If it is nearest to time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not twice your tablet to make up for the missed tablet.
- Calaptin SR 240 (Verapamil) tablets may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you consume this tablet with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Calaptin SR 240 tablet with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe takes until you know how you react to it.
- Do not consume alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are taking Calaptin SR 240 Mg (Verapamil) medicine, it may add to their effects. Ask your health expert if you have questions about which drugs may cause sleepy (drowsiness).
- Calaptin SR 240 Mg (Verapamil) tablets may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting, alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To stop them, sit up or stand slowly, mainly in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign or symptoms of any of these effects.
- Discuss your doctor or physician that you take Calaptin SR 240 Mg medicine before you receive any medical or health care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Use Calaptin SR 240 Mg (Verapamil) tablets with causation in the elderly, they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Calaptin SR 240 Mg (Verapamil) tablets should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: if you become pregnant, contact your health care expert. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Calaptin SR 240 Mg medicine while you are pregnant. Calaptin SR 240 Mg medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast feeding while you use Calaptin SR 240 Mg drug, check with your health expert. Discuss any possible risks to your infant or baby.
The below mentioned is a list of major or minor side effects that may occur from all constituting components of Calaptin SR 240 Mg medicine. This is not a complete list. The following side-effects are possible, but do not always experienced by a patient. A Very patient of the side effects may be rare but serious. Discuss your health care professional if you experience any of the mentioned side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Peripheral edema
- Stomach pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Shortness of breath etc.
Read More : Click Here