Urimax 0.4 Capsule (Tamsulosin) is used in men to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia). Shop Urimax 0.4mg Online in USA. Know Uses, Side Effects and Safety, Interactions, Price, Warnings and user ratings.
Tamsulosin is a drug which belongs to a family of drugs called alpha-adrenergic blockers. It is sold under the trade names Flomax, Urimax (made by Cipla) among several other brand names which are sold in various countries.
Urimax 0.4 (Tamsulosin) is usually taken once per day after about 30 minutes of having a meal. Ensure that you take this medication at the same time every day. Avoid crushing, chewing, or opening a Urimax 0.4 (Tamsulosin) capsule and swallow it whole. Tamsulosin lowers blood pressure and may lead to dizziness or fainting, especially in the initial period after starting it, or when you restart the medication after a long time. Notify your doctor if you experience severe dizziness, or feel like you may faint.
Before using Tamsulosin
- Before taking Urimax 0.4 (Tamsulosin) (Flomax, Urimax), discuss about all the points mentioned above with your doctor.
- Your dosage may differ from the normal dosage of Tamsulosin if you have a history of prostate cancer and you may also be required to undergo special medical tests before taking this medication.
Urimax 0.4mg Capsule Side Effects
- Some serious side effects of Urimax 0.4 (Tamsulosin) (Flomax, Urimax) are chest pain, feeling like you may faint, fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, painful and prolonged penis erection that can last for 4 hours or longer. Contact your doctor immediately in case of these conditions.
- You may also experience some less serious side effects while taking Tamsulosin such as mild dizziness, headache, overall weakness, drowsiness, nausea, diarrhea, back pain, dental problems, blurred vision, sleep problems (insomnia), lower libido, abnormal ejaculation, runny nose, sore throat, or cough.
- These are not all the side effects which you may notice due to Tamsulosin intake. There may be others as well.
How should I take Tamsulosin Capsule?
Take Tamsulosin (Flomax, Urimax) strictly as advised by your doctor. Don’t alter the course of the medication in any way, either by amount or by duration. Your doctor may advise you to change the dose sometimes to ensure proper treatment. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Refer it for more details if you have any doubts, or call your doctor or pharmacist.
What if I overdose?
Get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor immediately if you take an overdose of Tamsulosin and experience serious symptoms which may include severe dizziness and fainting.
What if I miss a dose?
- If you miss a Tamsulosin dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, skip the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is near. Don’t take extra medication or two doses near to each other to compensate for the missed dose.
- If you miss taking Tamsulosin for several days in a row, consult your doctor before you start taking it again as you may require a dose adjustment.
What should I avoid while taking Tamsulosin?
- Your thinking capability and reflexes may be impacted after taking Tamsulosin (Flomax, Urimax). Be sure not to do an activity that requires greater mental alertness and reflexes like driving. Avoid alcohol as it can increase the likelihood of some side effects of Urimax 0.4mg (Tamsulosin).
- Don’t stand for a long time or exert more during an exercise otherwise you may feel dizzy. Also, while getting up from a sitting and lying position do it slowly and don’t get up suddenly or you may feel dizzy and might fall as well.
We deliver the best and genuine Urimax 0.4mg (Tamsulosin) medicine which is manufactured by Cipla Ltd – Pharmaceutical Company, to the customers all over the world with a price $0.44. A patient can shop Urimax 0.4mg in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, New Zealand etc within 10 to 12 working days. Read More : Click Here
|Treatment||Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)|
|Pack Size||30 Capsule/s, 60 Capsule/s, 90 Capsule/s|