Priligy 30 MG is a medication used for treating premature ejaculation. It belongs to the class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drugs. pills increases the level of particular chemical substances in the body, which improves control over ejaculation and increases the time to cause ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a pervasive male sexual disorder. Dapoxetine, the component of this medicine, is the only approved medication for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
The studies have shown that it increases the control over ejaculation and the time it takes to ejaculate. It also reduces the anxiety and frustration that is common with this condition. This medicine is only for men. You shouldn’t use a Priligy tablet if you are not diagnosed with premature ejaculation. It should be taken a couple of hours before sexual intercourse or exactly as advised by the doctor. Don’t take more than one tablet a day or every day. It does not cause any drug dependency issues. It also does not cause severe withdrawal symptoms if you stop them suddenly.
Contraindications of Priligy 30 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine.
- you have not been adequately diagnosed with premature ejaculation.
- low blood pressure, this medicine can cause orthostatic hypotension, a fall in blood pressure after suddenly changing positions.
- you’ve a previous history of heart diseases like heart failure and heart rhythm disorders.
- younger than 18 years.
- bleeding disorders, this medicine increases the chances of bleeding.
- been diagnosed with mania or bipolar disorder.
- have a history of seizure condition.
- history of using any recreational drugs.
- using any antidepressant medication.
- If you have any severe kidney or liver disease.
- Blurry vision
- Decreased libido (sexual desire)
- Increased sweating
- Irregular heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Erectile dysfunction
Directions for Use of Priligy 30 MG
- Use the Priligy Tablet precisely for the duration and in the exact dosage the doctor prescribed to you.
- Do not exceed the dosage of Priligy tablet.
- You can take Priligy with or without consuming the food.
- Do not break or chew the tablet.
- Swallow this tablet as a whole, with a glass of water, immediately after opening it.
- Take Priligy tablet 30 minutes to one hour before sexual intercourse or exactly as your doctor advised.
Storage and disposal of Priligy 30 MG
Store the Priligy Tablets in a dry place at room temperature below 30 degrees celsius. Do not expose this medication to direct sunlight or wet surfaces. Keep Priligy medicine away from children and pets. Carefully dispose of Priligy medication after the use or expiration date. Throw it away if the packaging of this medication is already torn before using.
Dosage of Priligy 30 MG
The overdose of the Priligy Tablet can cause serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, somnolence, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness. In cases of overdose of Priligy tablet, consult your doctor and seek medical treatment.
Missed a Dose
The dose and duration of the Priligy Tablet are not fixed. If you are using these tablets for premature ejaculation, missing a dose is highly is unusual, as it should be taken only when required. Read more: click here
|Treatment||Erectile Dysfunction (ED)|
|Pack Size||120 Tablet/s, 180 Tablet/s, 240 Tablet/s, 60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s|